From: Chord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [arr] Re: Do U find those creative percussions missing nowadays in
Sir's arrangement?- i agree
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, November 10, 2008, 9:10 AM

Rawat,

I have noticed that you have these sudden outbursts here of anger and
using extremely strong language that most find offensive. There is
nothing wrong in people believing that ARR has had ten outstanding
songs this year. I think it IS wrong to accuse these people,
including me, of spreading hype and being blind fanatics. Your
comments don't make sense and are very inflammatory.