>No. selecting 10 songs releaseD withing a year as mindblowing/
>outstanding is an outright hype.

We have had around 35 odd songs released this year. 25% of these
songs being mindblowing is hype? It may be to you, but not to the
person who feels so.

>It is chamchagiri. It is being loudspeaker of ARR. It is possessed
>men's
>senseless blabbering.

I would appreciate if everyone is treated with respect here.

>It does not deserve any respect and is just a wastage of bandwidth.

>The above comment deserves any respect?.

>Such type of mails would scare honest fans away from this list as
>they
>would judge that this list is full of tARRorists.

These so called honest fans dont have a mind of their own? I am sure
they do.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, V S Rawat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 11/10/2008 6:18 PM India Time, _$ Pavan Kumar $_ wrote:
>
> > "Don't create hype. When people enumerate 10 songs of ARR in
this year
> > that they consider mindblowing and outstanding, it is just
impossible,
> > and such ratings sounds outright fake and can't be digested even
with
> > tonnes of salt."
> >

> > Rawat, I dont know why if someone chooses 10 songs as
mindblowing and