I am hearing the words mediocre and average being thrown around in some places
to describe Blue's music in some reviews.  Guys, how can such brilliant work be
average?  The depth of compositions and intricate orchestration and
arrangements is anything BUT average or below.  Even saying above average is a
huge understatement.

Keep in mind, I'm not downing anyone who doesn't like the music due to personal
taste...have no problem with that.  But to call the music average when it is
clearly musically superior in compositional terms is just false.

I can't believe how much I'm posting about Blue's music.  You can tell I'm very
excited and very happy.....almost bubbling with joy and can't contain myself
from posting here to express it!

Thanks Gopal for creating a group that allows me to post my thoughts and
feelings so freely!!