When we pay $500 to watch the concert.. we have full right to our own feelings
and express them here

--- On Sat, 1/23/10, DineshVaidya <dnshvai...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: DineshVaidya <dnshvai...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: [arr] Re: Sydney Concert Full videos on Youtube
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, January 23, 2010, 2:09 AM

I think "Rahman Offkey " is certainly a loose statement and not worth to
respond, but since ARR is my Guru, I am doing so,

The songs sung by ARR are those also composed by him so he has every right to
perform them in whatever way / remix them / change the tone in any way he
wants. Audience comes to see him performing and not to check if all his tones
are true to the CD. And let ARR decide how he wants to sing his own songs.

If ARR wanted to add any additional lyrics / miss out on some / change the tone
/ tune during concert, it is his song / creation and he has full right to do
so.

So please refrain from making such statements which none of us are qualified to
make.

best regards
Dinesh Vaidya
TWS Rahmania, Pune