Everybody,

Let's put an end to this. We all agree that;

(a) we definitely dont need yes men - and you can trust that Gopal and me
arent...

(b) there are glitches in stage production - and there is a constant
feedback process back to the production team on that

(c) My reaction probably was a bit emotional + impulsive....unconditional
apology to Jehangzeb....

Take care everyone and keep smiling and listening -:

Vijay