This is so unfair...

Why should A.R.R sir and his talented team of artist go all the way to Sydney
and perform for free ?

Folks this is live music.... and that too for more than 3 hours...

Don't be so harsh and too critical...

His teams concert performance are incredible moments and need to be cherished,
appreciated and encouraged with whole heart...

I get tear every time I see A.r.r sir singing and his team performing with so
much enthusiasm.

Jai Ho...
- Jayram