U r kidding about the 500 $ . or someone ripped u off.

and no MJ concert had the same MJ singing as the original song.
NO ARR song can be sung exactly as in the studio. and I dont want to either.
I can watch enough similar sounding Movie visuals for that.
Just enjoy..

--

"All you need to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you"
- Gandalf the Gray.