Having read this thread,I agree with your point of view!

Well done!

On 24/01/2010, at 1:16 PM, "raj" <arr_naga...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Having observed this thread for a while, I would just like to add
that If we dont like something abt the post let us discuss it, instead of just
saying 'Shut up/Dont post like this' etc.

Though 'AR was offkey through out' was offensive for few, this
thread could have been better had Vijay said 'I dont agree because
of the reason....' instead of saying 'Who asked ur expert opinion?'
which discourages someone to post.

@vithur,
This cant be a reason why mods dont post. After all this is a
place to share opinions. Mods opinion can also be questioned.
As they are close to AR, I am sure they are used to contradictions,
optionons,criticism etc.I just feel they are too busy and hence they dont post.

Having said all these, I ( and I am sure many others)
still have the same respect for Vijay as its just one odd
comment and it takes years to build a reputation.

Let us take a leaf out of AR's style of handling criticism,
'Take the best and leave the rest. If neccassary reply'.

Jai ho!!!