U will always be talking to a wall .. So stop talking ... This reminds of
Tom hanks in Cast Away ... He talks to a Basketball for 5 Years when  he was
isolated in an Unknown island alone !!!

Some people never Changes !! I wont be surprised if they claim that they r
the jury members of Oscars Tamil Version !! ( Bappi lahiri Version 2 )

--
- Regards

~ ~ A.R.Rajib ~ ~