Taimur ji

I don't think anyone felt bad at your criticism of Ravan

because we all ravan lover know in our heart that ravan is great and
we are happy to get our vintage arr of 90s back after a decade in ravan.

I think only those feel bad on criticism who have some iota of doubt
in their mind about the quality of a song. When we are absolutely sure
that it is great song, we don't feel bad at criticism, we feel pity on
the persons who don't get to like such a great album.

--
Rawat