From: Arijit Debnath <arijit...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Khili re... an Ultimate melody...
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, May 14, 2010, 12:41 PM

Hello Taimur :)

1st of all you're excusing all Rahmaniacs for "your" criticism on Raavan
music.... again you're asking apology to those Rahmaniacs who felt bad about
"your" frequent down ratings of Raavan.

I can really understand your conditions here and got traumatized looking at
your sense and sensibilities. .. I think ironically you have a dual state of
mind based on which you listen to music and compose emails... and others got
confused...

Pls excuse me or I ask you apology if you feel bad (however I'll not dare to
excuse you if I say something BAD)...

Arijit

On 14/05/2010, Taimur Nadeem <taimur.nadeem@ yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear RAHMANIACS, just cool wool down and i excuse all of you for my frequent
criticism on Raavan music, this time i didnt started the thread i was just
giving answer to indmovbuff question.but i apologize to anyone who felt bad
about my frequent down ratings of RAAVAN. And i really welcome the criticism
you do on me , it shows your love for the fellow Rahmaniac. my intentions are
always positive and whatever i say is due to my love for A R RAHMANs music.

tell you a positive thing about Raavan music , kata kata is just ruling my
music listening these days, mighty precussion, superb voices, breath taking
finale and jaye na joru bin (male chorus) , joru abhi kamsin(female chorus) ,
kanya ko bulao (wierd male chorus) just loved this part its the best.

For the main thing is we love A R RAHMAN , we love his music, the bonding
between us is A R RAHMAN .

and i am also getting these duplicate emails , now have a good day  , keep
listening A R RAHMAN and RAAVAN for sure.

regards,

taimur