From: A.R.Rajib <a.r.ra...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Yogi b - a good change over Blaaze...
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, August 4, 2010, 7:52 AM

      I loved Yogi B from the time i first heard that "Run Run" track from
Ghajni BGM !!! and was really expecting more from him ... he is Totally rocking
!!
Blaaze is very very good ..but we have had enough of him !! Why no other Music
director is working with him much ? except ARR he has only worked on Unnaipol
Oruvan and striker ...isnt it ?

And i didnt miss Blaaze at all in Endhiran !! Tracks sounded so fresh without
his voice what we have been hearing for a long time now !!
Nothing against his talent here ... he rocks ...but everyone loves something
new...Glad that ARR is also like that :-)

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 1:28 AM, sri vijay <vijay_gecko@ yahoo.com> wrote:

its true...arr using his vocal way too much ..its time to give him some rest
..yogi b is pretty good..his voice very fresh n soothing too....i prefer arr
use yogi thn blazee...enthiran fantastic album...