Taimur,

while I agreed on some points in your review.. like the hindi lyrics. you
could try to use words that are a lot less harsh.  it is not always Rahman's
fault for not liking his albums.  it is film music and you have to
understand that the director plays a major role in choosing what he want for
his movie.  it also means  that you don't like a particular type of music.
been saying that  whenever you posted a review like this.

it's unfair to say the creativity is lacking.  there is plenty of creativity
in Enthiran. there are people who enjoyed the album and that  is enough to
prove that the album was innovative.  But, I didn't enjoy it. even after
honestly trying to like it, i don't like it.

Also, a masterpiece is something you call an absolute best work of a person.
so, there is no way you will find a 5 to 8 masterpieces in just one album.
there will always be weaker tracks.

--
http://roshanravi.com