From: V S Rawat <vsra...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Endhiran for kids only
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, August 4, 2010, 10:21 AM

      On 8/4/2010 9:59 PM India Time, _pratap_ wrote:

> 8) Sweetness? Hmm, wasn't Hosanna sweet? Aaj Dil Gustakh Hai wasn't

> sweet? Hmm... You sure you got the definition of sweet right?

Now that u asked, yup, I did find that Aaj Dil Gustakh Hai wasn't

sweet.

i felt it was more spoken than sung. it was a type of poetry

recitation sort of song that Rajesh Roshan had given aplenty in 80s,

like, ham wo hain jo do aur do paanch bana de.

Why mention such odd song as an example of sweetness of ARR when he

has given pure diabetics like Chupke Se, Diya Jale, and dozens more?

probably u wanted to mention out of recent ones. well, why is khili

rey khili not diabetic?

i am using diabetic not as criticism, just a pun.

--

rawat