I haven't heard it yet, waiting for hindi release.

And, thank god that you are certifying that it is good for kids. I
remember Shankar's Nayakan's Rookhi Sookhi Roti that appeared such a
stupid song when the album was released. Absolutely nobody liked it,
not even kids.

But when the movie was releases, that song acquired a new area with
its placement in the script and we all could see that only this song
could have been there and gave full credit to ARR for coming up with
the accurate song.

so? I hope history will repeat. Kids are innocent and don't think too
much, don't expect too much like you and me, so they can enjoy music
as it is. We elders cloud our pleasure with several things and
"choose" not to like someone's hardwork of weeks and month and write
such harsh things condemning them. But elders are open to logic and
the movie visuals and script might provide them the logic they need to
understand the significance of songs.

ARR is bound to give music as the producer director asks him to, not
what Taimur and Kishore would like ARR to give.

--
Rawat