There is a Nostradamus in our group and his name is Gomzy and if one would
check a mail from the very past where he replied to you when you were at the
peak of praising Enthiran after hearing a small bit, that speaks all. Gomzy is
right yet again.
Immature is not AR's music but the listeners who want him to repeat Teekuruvi,
and Thiruda Thiruda.
1. A genius must understand that this is a soundtrack of a movie and the songs
are as what is required by the screenplay and the director. Probably Shankar
doesn't like Theekuruvi kind of a song though AR would have said there is my
loving fan who would like that kind of a song.
2. Do you have any album which has entirely different electronica (with robot
sounds) which doesnt sound anything like the '80s? Would you mind if I say
please ask Honda to give some sound loops which would be 2010 Robot pattern and
that it doesn't sound like 80s. Majority of AR's current fans were the kids of
80s please note this.
3. You don't like him doing SDMish sounds do you like him to repeat older
songs, might be mesmerizing? You probably don't understand how fed up are few
members when they see your repeating mails.
4. Do you think creativity is lacking? What exactly do you mean? Even God has
no creativity then, he keeps increasing humans who lack every possible good
things on this earth.
5. Can you realize if a draft piece can be so great & appreciated how could the
final be?
6. Pls get in touch with the one who wrote lyrics and I would appreciate if you
can say this to him directly. I would love to read your lyrics if you can write
for one.
7. Definitely not. I am not a pessimist.
8. You cant expect that kind of a track here unless Shankar would demand one.

Dont you think AR has done the song "amma Thalle" in the Theekuruvi style just
because one of his fan, that you have been loving it so much. Did you any time
give a thought about that?

Now for all my friends.
Pls understand that AR reads our posts and just imagine what kind of a pain are
we giving for that person who is restless in entertaining us. He respects this
forum, he treats our opinions as genuine feedback and suitable adapts his
correction in the following album. Is this the kind of feedback that we should
be giving for such a great human. Understand the greatness of his personality
if not just for the music. If somebody has to give a feedback or an opinion its
welcome but definitely not the kind which insults him or anything defamatory
definitely not the one like what Arun Claus's sick review was and atleast not
the one like the earlier.
Dont you think that Ar has been changing & experimenting based upon what we
write here? Are we so harsh to our parents would you any time shout at your
mother saying her cooking was Kiddish and nothing great from what it was since
you had started to eat?
Give valuable feedback which gives more information and suggestion, if you feel
you are wasting money buying an AR album dont buy the next time its released,
please. I definitely dont like sugar coated, exaggerated mails which I feel is
written with an intention to draw attention of AR or his associates at the same
time dont write harsh just with the same intention.
This is my request, please.