Taimur,

what exactly do u mean by immature and outdated? Most of us don't see
immaturity anywhere in the album. Can you please enlighten us?
Most of us can visually feel the situation of all songs and all songs are
already giving us a feel of the movie, which is exactly what the music must do!
You can't have some Balleilakka type intro song here. :|
and what exactly is robotic music, forget 1980s robotic music. Kindly give me a
few examples of 'robotic music'.
I would agree if you did not like Kilimanjaro since its the only misfit in the
album. Every other song, music wise, lyrics wise gives the feel of the movie.
Yet, you like Kilimanjaro the best. Seems like there is a confusion in what you
are looking for.

Kishore,

If you say stuff like "u are totally unable to interpret what we mean" and use
terms like "Innovative Equivalence", it doesn't make us  intellectually
inferior to you... nor would we doubt our intellectual capacity and start
disliking the album just because you dont like it . The point is Enthiran is
World class! If you are unable to appreciate it, just accept it, state it if
you want and move on... instead of trying to make us feel like we are a bunch
of dunderheads for liking the album...
God Bless!

Jai Ho!
Subramanian