Can you address the issue with the still missing ITSM 7.0.01 Release Notes (or any other 7.0.01 version docs) in both the download and documentation sections?

Also, I noticed that the 'SLM (Solaris)' file that gets downloaded from the SLM 7.0.01 download page says "slm700.solaris.tar.gz" but the 'AR System Integrations for SLM' file is "arintegrationslm701.solaris.tar.gz ".  Why the difference is the versions on the SLM components?  Does this mean the patches for the other ITSM apps were rolled up in their 7.0.01 releases but not in the SLM app (except for the integrations piece) and you still need to be apply the SLM 7.0.00 patches going forward?

Thanks for all your support!

Regards,
Michael Gould
U.S. House of Representatives

On 11/7/06, Easter, David <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
**
> One question?  Is EIE included with this release of CMDB?  At USER it was stated that all future releases would include EIE at no additional charge.

The implementation of that future direction is still being worked out.   A formal statement of direction is still under development and will be released to better explain the circumstances where and when EIE, RemedyLink for Oracle (RLO) and RemedyLink for SQL (RLS) are released as part of another packaged product.

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Service Management Business Unit
BMC Software, Inc.