Hi Doug,

Could you possibly clarify if it is enough to upgrade the core AR Server to
8.1 (not ITSM) in order to benefit from the new and generous 8.1-policy of
Application licenses in the Overview Console?

If so, does it apply both to ITSM 7.6 and 8.0?

I presume that the Overview-Console-ARDBC-Plugin needs an upgrade as well...

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13):