You can have a HTML template designed with your own URL and add it to the
respective notification tag message body used for survey.

Notification Tag: SRM:SRV:IndividualSurveyMessage
Filter: SRM:SRV:ModifySurvey_805_NotificationGenerator_PNPC`!

Regards,
Anil Kumar K
https://www.facebook.com/RemedyRockStars/