Hi,

If you want to do this OOB with zero customisations, you can do the
following:

*       Create the Application Template.  This WILL be Company specific
however most fulfilment is done via one Company in the MSP.  If more than
one fulfilment Group is required, you can use multiple Company based
Templates and AOT's with conditioning.
*       Create AOT associating to above AT.
*       Create PDT with above AOT (here you can add in multiple logic if
multiple fulfilment across companies i.e. conditioning).
*       Create SRD with above PDT and map variables, etc.
*       Open the "SRD:ServiceRequestDefinition_Base" form and update the
Assignee Groups field (which is present on the base but not on the normal
"join" SRD form) with "Public" to expose to everyone and/or who you want to
expose too.  This workaround can also be used with ANY Group in the system,
so you can tie to custom Application Permission Groups, Support Groups,
Companies, etc i.e. you have options.

If you are up for some little "add-on" customisations, you can make life
easier moving forward for the Notes field mapping concatenations (for all
SRD's):

*       https://communities.bmc.com/docs/DOC-34264

Cheers.

Kind Regards,