From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Roger Justice
Sent: Tuesday, 15 August 2017 12:16 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Basic SRD Question

**
That is why I recommended creating a template for each Company and then
creating the WF needed to attach the appropriate Template to the Service
Request during the creation.

I was working for BMC when the SRM application was built and it was designed
and built as a standalone and did not take into consideration the multi-tenant
concept.

I have done some ServiceNow Catalog work and it allows the company to be used
when the Request is created. To then create a CRQ requires custom Workflow and
JavaScript code.