From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Levi Lippincott
Sent: Thursday, October 5, 2017 10:31 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: CMDB/Asset Management Training

**
Hello All,

I'm working at a company that is looking to build out and enhance our Asset
Management and CMDB utilization, potentially adding discovery later.

They are setting aside a training budget and want to train our in house staff
properly.

What would you all recommend as the best training courses that include real
world application, certifications, etc. that would effectively use those
dollars most effectively?

Thanks,

Levi

This electronic message contains information generated by the USDA solely for
the intended recipients. Any unauthorized interception of this message or the
use or disclosure of the information it contains may violate the law and
immediately.