I think there are two things to look at here. There is the the tool and how
to use it, but using an AM system is such an uphill battle if you don't
have process and dedicated staff to make AM work. If your organization
doesn't have solid AM practices/policy/procedures, that is probably the
best place to focus before training on the tool

I have seen a number of places that seem to think a AM/CMDB system brings
some kind of magic that alleviates all the hard work. I have seen these
places fail time and time again.

Jason