Lenny Warren

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Levi Lippincott
Sent: Thursday, October 5, 2017 10:31 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] CMDB/Asset Management Training

**
Hello All,

I'm working at a company that is looking to build out and enhance our Asset
Management and CMDB utilization, potentially adding discovery later.

They are setting aside a training budget and want to train our in house staff
properly.

What would you all recommend as the best training courses that include real
world application, certifications, etc. that would effectively use those
dollars most effectively?

Thanks,

Levi