I am just wondering about the things which BMC proclaim.How many of you
have the privilege to access the new version of Remedy. You can either way
have your VM and install it.

I am not very fond of SNOW, but does BMC anyhow provided us the way to
learn and understand how the new version behaves or what's new practically.
Whereas SNOW provides you a free instance where you can do R&D.

I am not a supporter of SNOW as i have dedicated my 10 years in Remedy but
your thoughts Guys.

Regards,
Harsh

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 9:23 PM, Adams, Peter <peter_ad...@bmc.com> wrote:

> There are incentives, if customers are interested to move their on-premise
> Remedy deployment to the cloud with BMC Helix Remedy.
>
> Please contact your BMC account manager or partner contact, if you want to
> learn more.
>

> I don’t understand how you get to the conclusion about “not ready for
> wider distribution”.  Remedy has been offered as SaaS in the cloud for more
> than 8 years now, so we have lots of experience with it.
> We have 100s of customers using the benefits of Remedy via SaaS service
> w/o the effort of operating the infrastructure, doing upgrades, etc.  We
> have a world-class cloud operations team, as confirmed by many customer
> audits.
>
> Yes, with BMC Helix there are some exciting new capabilities – for
> example, we now also allow companies to get this SaaS service in a
> market-leading public cloud (e.g. AWS), and we are adding new cognitive
> capabilities.
>
> If there was a bit of misunderstanding in the community around what Docker
> deployment means, which my last post hopefully was able to clarify, then
> that doesn’t mean it’s not ready for wider distribution.
>

> Peter Adams
>
> Remedy Product Management
>
> BMC Software
>

> *From: *ARSList <arslist-boun...@arslist.org> on behalf of Terje
> Moglestue <te...@mogle.com>
> *Date: *Wednesday, July 25, 2018 at 7:53 AM
> *To: *ARSList <arslist@arslist.org>
> *Subject: *RE: BMC Remedy Helix - is it really a thing?
>

> Mike,
>
> I agree. There should have been some incentives for existing customer to
> review or take BMC Remedy Helix is use. It might all come down to how good
> you are to negotiate with your BMC Account manager, how much effort you are
> prepared to put in and simply who you are.
>

> Reading between the lines, the product, BMC Support, BMC’s organisation
> might not be ready for a wider distribution. Time will tell.
>
> ~
>
> Terje
>
> Consultant

*Thanks & regards*
*“Harsh Chaudhary”*
*"Impatience never commanded success**"*