Thanks axton. We are doing exactly that. but that is when we are getting
this error.

On 3/23/07, Axton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Try "$PROCESS$ @@:</path/program>" in your set field (without the
double quotes).  Also keep in mind that the forked process will have
the same environment as your arforkd process (env vars, limits, etc.).

Axton Grams