  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ARSList
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 07:23
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Users typing Group names in drop-down lists

How can I prevent the users from typing in drop-down lists?

I have users who are typing in the Group name in the Group drop-down lists
in both HD and CHG tickets.

I have some tickets that have gone into limbo because the group doesn't
really exist (different capitol letters, and some other minor differences),
yet the system accepts the ticket.

Basically, if I can prevent the users from typing in the drop-down lists, it
would solve the problem.  If I can create some workflow, that would allow
the user to type in the correct name, but specify an error when they don't
type in the correct group name (or it doesn't send it to the correct name),
that would work too.

Thanks in advance.

Nick

Havin' Fun in Sacramento.

Nick  Hromyak

Information Technology Services Division

California Department of Health Services

Office: (916) 440-7158

it___

UOB EMAIL DISCLAIMER
Any person receiving this email and any attachment(s) contained, shall treat
the information as confidential and not misuse, copy, disclose, distribute or
retain the information in any way that amounts to a breach of confidentiality.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies of this email
from your computer system. As the integrity of this message cannot be
guaranteed, neither UOB nor any entity in the UOB Group shall be responsible
for the contents. Any opinion in this email may not necessarily represent the
opinion of UOB or any entity in the UOB Group.