From: Katherine Hoffner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2007 1:12:30 PM
Subject: Remedy forms

** Hi,

I am currently using AR 6.3.  We have users log in using Mid Tier.  All of
our contact information is on that first "welcoming" page.  We reciently
changed our phone number and I cannot get the number to change at all.  I
can go into the administrator and find the page and change it there but it
wont transmit to the actual page users see.  I am at a loss.

thanks

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
Play Monopoly Here and
Now<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48223/*http://get.games.yahoo.com/proddesc?gamekey=monopolyherenow>(it's
 updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.
it___

--
Katherine