Hi. My name is Jeff Glaser and I'm Vice President of IT Resource Recruiting
 INVIZCORP Inc.

  Our client, a smaller but very dynamic and highly talented and results
oriented Defense Contractor has given INVIZCORP the assignment to find a solid,
clear thinking, Remedy Engineer for deployment to IRAQ to work on a major
contract which requires excellent skill sets, US Citizenship and a current or
recently current DoD Secret or higher  clearance(as specified below).

  The job description is included below   These are direct hire, with full
benefits jobs.

   Importantly, please note: these are current positions, not contingent on
award of a future contract. We can fill these positions and hire within 3-5
weeks from client's advising they have interest in you.
   Annualized compensation (base pay plus hazardous duty, plus foreign
assignment, plus danger pay) should exceed $235,000 based  52 weeks of
in-country work.

  SCOPE
    Enterprise Remedy Developer/Engineer  .

     Designs, plans, implements, and evaluates the implementation of AR System
6.3 in conjunction with Network Operating Systems procedures.

     Performs Schema upgrades and deployments.

     Provides tactical and strategic input on overall Remedy System planning
and related projects.

     Prepares and conducts briefings, Instructional training, site evaluations,
Architectures development for Staff Officers and all Signal units in support of
OIF.

     Responsible for budgeting and License management of the AR System.

     Requires current Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) with emphasis
in Server 2003 and SQL experience.

      Prefer a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty and 6 years of experience
in the field of AR Systems 6.3 Level 2 Admin Training.

     Must be US Citizen

     Must have an active or recently active SECRET security clearance (or
higher).

  Role is to provide an Iraq wide Remedy solution, support and implementation
following the needs of the customer MNF-I.

  Duties include:

   Schema upgrades and deployment
   Architecture build and implementation of the Remedy Environment
   Migration of Remedy Schemas/ ITSM Schema throughout Iraq
   Managing Remedy support staff/ Remedy Admins
   Weekly briefs to the CG or Action Officer
   Brief Iraq Signal commands
   Support to all WAN level entities( JNCC/RNOSC/ TCF/Help desk)
   Maintenance/backup and upgrades
   Remedy support to all levels of IA
   Help Desk schema support from COB’S to FOB’s
   Budget and license management
   Development for new features
   Enterprise level support

  Requirements:

   AR System 6.3 Level 2 Admin training
   Systems background (Windows server 2003/ SQL)
   Enterprise support experience
   Technical writing/manual documentation
   Software Training and Implementation experience
   Knowledge of Military business process
This position calls for 72 hours a week availability and carries a solid
compensation package, including paid vacation (or R+R) air travel home after 6
months, solid benefits, hazardous duty and assignment pay, vacation accrual,
full and solid benefits and insurance, and a really fast turnaround from hire
to Deployment.

  If interested, rush resume and contact information. Please note that we are
seeking referrals if this is not for you, since this is a Mission Critical
Position that requires a professional with all due haste,

  Many thanks. Looking forward to hearing from you.

  Jeff Glaser
  Vice President IT Resource Recruiting
  INVIZCORP
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]