From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Thu Aug 02 07:57:19 2007
Subject: Re: Attachement Updation

Hi Hugo,

Let me explain the scenario.

(A). First user attached a file name called test.txt which contains
characters "Test". The second user overwrite this file into new
filename called test2.txt which containts "Test2". No both file name
and number of characters are changed.

I wrote one filter which run on modify and the run if qualification is
'TR.FormAttachment' ! = 'DB.FormAttachment'. When i check the filter
log, after above action (A) that filter has been failed. I don't know
what the wrong in it was. Please let me know if i need to change
anything.

One more constraint in this, suppose the second user modify the same
test.txt file with the characters "Rome" and reattaching the file. Now
the same file name with same number of characters. This time database
shows that, there is no change in the existing record. Anyhow the file
has been updated with the new contents. Can you please let me know how
can i check in this case?

Thanks,
Meenakshinathan