-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Grooms, Frederick W
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 2:07 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Attachement Updation

As far as I know as long as an extenal program (i.e. Word, Excel,
Acrobat, ...) is used to display the attachment then it would be a
function of those programs to not allow saving to the user's local
machine.

Even if the user can save the attachment to their local machine, would
preventing them from changing the one in Remedy meet your requirements?

Fred