-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Grooms, Frederick W
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 4:15 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Attachement Updation

A View field is still using the associated application so usually a
Right Click would still allow printing and saving.

If the Documents were saved as Adobe PDF then you might be able to tell
the creator to set the options inside the PDF to not allow printing but
even Adobe Reader can save a copy of the document locally.

Microsoft used to have viewer(s) for each of it's type of documents, but
I'm not sure if they would stop printing and saving locally.

FYI:  As long as it is displayed on the screen a person can capture it
to send it to the printer using Alt-PrintScreen.

Fred