From: Rami S Ayoub [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2007 12:41 PM
Subject: Survey Link Issue - Urgent

**

Hi List,

I have issue with survey link when it submit to the user by email link
below

http://remedy-vs/arsys/servlet/ViewFormServlet?form=SRM:Survey&view=Requ
esterAnswer&server=remedy-vs&eid=SRV000000000332

After the user is fill the survey we getting those errors

You do not have write license (ARERR 8932)

You do not have write access to field Rating (1-10) AREER 330)

You do not have write license (ARERR 8932)

You do not have write access to field Rating (1-10) AREER 330)

Any ideas how to resolve this issue, I have done permission public can
change for all form related but still this error is come?

Regards,

Rami

it___