Hi,

I get the same error but the survey response actually still goes through.
It's annoying to the user because it doesn't look like it worked but it did.
I tried setting the fields to public write access but it still gives that
error.

Allow anyone to submit is checked (turned on) and it doesn't work.

How can I the submit line to the link?

Thanks