hi shibu samuel,

steps to export the work info to file

1. open the form HPD:Help Desk on search mode
2.select the records u which you want to export the work info
3.click on tools-->reporting
   a page will be opened with highlighting the record in new report
styles,double click on that.Now a properdies(new style) dialogue box will be
opened with the fields in the form.Now select the work info field and click
on add after/before.
4.click on reprot-->export to file.

note:when u try to export the data in work info field, it will get exported
as normal text but not in the format as in the remedy.