        -----Original Message-----
        From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kaiser Norm E CIV USAF 96
CS/SCCE
        Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 1:27 PM
        To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
        Subject: Mysterious Midtier Error

        **

        Hi everyone:

        Some users are experiencing a very rare error in one of my
Midtier apps.  The app allows them to submit a trouble ticket.  At this
one site there are over 20,000 users using it.  Two of those users,
however, get an, "Exception caught: Access denied" error when they click
the SUBMIT button.

        I'm at a loss.  I don't know why thousands of other users can
use it fine but these two can't.  Further complicating the issue is that
these users are in Georgia while I'm in Florida, so I can't see with my
own two eyes what they're doing.

        So this is a call for any brainstorming.  Any ideas at what
might be up are very appreciated.

        ARS. 6.3

        Midtier 6.3

        MS SQL 2000