I'm running Midtier 6.3 patch 21.

Unfortunately I cannot upgrade the version to 7.0 or beyond.  I must
stick with 6.3.  It's OK for me to patch but not to upgrade.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Shellman, David
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 2:21 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Mysterious Midtier Error

Norm,

What patch level of MidTier?

We periodically had a caught exception issue with various patches of 6.3
Midtier although we didn't get login denied.  We had a display only form
that would load data into fields when it would open.  We were able to
trace it back to something with the way that had date/time formatting.
We would flush cache or change Midtier servers and the issue might
disappear for two or three days.  Maybe two weeks and then it would come
back again.  Then we would rush to switch Midtier servers again.  We
finally upgraded the Midtier servers to 7.0.1 Patch 3 and we never saw
the issue again.

Dave