I am guessing not, but this is ITSM 7 OOB
form/functionality, so not too sure. I can check.

What if the answer is yes? What would I look for?

Interestingly, when I took out the view name from the
URL, the form showed up fine with the default
view(when typed directly on the browser). The
non-default view referenced in the URL does exist, so
I don't know what the deal is with that view. I
resaved the form/view, but no change.

--- Kaiser Norm E CIV USAF 96 CS/SCCE

http://dpew10/arsys/forms/dpew12/CFG%3ABroadcast/Dialog+New%2FModify+Vie