I agree with what's been posted so far.  I had the opportunity to work with
Magic Version 8 for a customer and while it met some short term needs, it is
not a flexible to work with from a administrator's perspective.  What would be
easy customizations to make in Remedy seemed to be a choir in Magic and you
would have to bring down and restart the whole application for the simple
changes to appear.

If the customer wants a more stable, flexible solution that can grow with the
business I would definitely follow some of the recommendations already made
here.  I don't think that there is an easy migration path from Magic to Remedy,
nor in my humble opinion will there ever be.

Just my .02.  Hope this Helps.

Scott

Scott Hammons

Scott Hammons