Lets say your installing ServiceDesk 7, SLM, Requestor and Incident.

With no data migration and limited customizations, I would say you would
need 3 people.

One a pm, who would also translate how the system works to management.

One a Application admin, to work on the setup of the system

And the last person, you will need a coder.

The Pm needs to also be as coder, but one that can do the translations
needed for upper management.

Howard

--
Howard Richter