the first phase (which is finally in freeze) is exactly the 3 areas
you listed.  the vendor installed a vanilla system (no data imports,
no customizations). Everything else (foundation data, basic sla, minor
customizations) was done by me.
The pm (both vendor and internal) were non existent. No coder.

I've learned a lot so far but I'm ready to move on now. I still have
had no BMC Training whatsoever (and they tell me now that it's not in
the budget).

I'm really nervous about the next phase - change and problem (possibly
full slm).

Anyway thanks for the feedback. It's nice to hear from people who know
something about ars.