All,

During a call today I was asked how long it would take to apply this
patch to a 7.0.0 patch 2 system (running Incident, SLM and Requestor).
So would any one care to guess from start to roll out on production on
that time frame? This would include testing.

Howard

Howard Richter
ITIL Foundation Certified
Red Hat Certified Technician