T,

WOW... I just looked at the bug lists from the Problem and Incident
pdf's across the patches from patch 1 upto and including patch 6... (
I did not even look at the Change or Asset "fixed bugs" lists.)

I see:
  7 bug ID's that were fixed 4 times. ( twice in Incident and twice in Problem.)
  3 bug ID's that were fixed 3 times. ( twice in Incident and once in Problem.)
  1 bug ID's that were fixed 3 times. ( once in Incident and twice in Problem.)

There is even at least one bug that changed their descriptions in
non-obvious ways. SW00255126 [ Maybe the same thing, but from here it
is hard to say that for sure. To little information.] (There are also
several examples of the descriptions changing in "obvious" ways too...
Example: SW00252626,SW00248149,etc..)

So by my math (and subject to copy and paste errors.. darn PDFs! )

I see 144 bugs that were fixed once.
I see 154 bugs that were fixed twice.
I see 4 bugs that were fixed three times.
I see 7 bugs that were fixed four times.

And I see 305 total unique bug ID's. (That were fixed)
  I wonder how many remain outstanding?
  I wonder how many customers reported each of those 305 bugs?
  I wonder how many customers it took to find those 305 bugs? (vs
internally found)

Aside:.... No wonder us customers are confused about what these
patches are doing to our business applications.

I did also note that there is a "Forms updated by this patch" section
just after the "fixed bugs lists". I wonder if that includes data
changes and workflow changes or if that is just field/view (AKA: Form
object changes)... hum....

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)