-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of T. Dee
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 6:21 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: OT: ITSM 7.0 - Patch 6

Well I told Remedy Technical Support that I want a list of everything that
this patch touches.

I don't understand how they can expect any of us to apply a patch without
knowing what it updates / replaces, etc.

Most of us have our ITSM 7.0 environment customized.

T.