Hi,

I managed to get through the installation. There seems to be a problem
with the Installer file that I downloaded from the BMC Website. I used
the CD of ARS 7.1 instead and the installation went off well. Now I
have two issues and I'm not able to figure out what could be the issue
here though the LD_LIBRARY_PATH and the ARF-JAVA-CLASSPATH are set
properly. The issues are:

(c) Copyright 2001-2007 BMC Software, Inc.
ld.so.1: arplugin: fatal: relocation error: file
/usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/sparc/libjava.so: symbol
VerifyClassForMajorVersion: referenced symbol not found

 (ARNOTE 0)
   ARMonitor child process (pid:1576) died with 9. And the signal is 9.
./arplugin

 (ARNOTE 0)
   Current ARMonitor child process (pid:1573).
./arserverd

 (ARNOTE 0)
   Current ARMonitor child process (pid:1575).
./arsvcdsp

 (ARNOTE 0)
   Current ARMonitor child process (pid:1577).
java

 (ARNOTE 0)
   ARMonitor child process (pid:1578) started.
./arplugin

Secondly after the AR System startup Initialization has been
completed, I cannot login to the Admin Tool. It gives the following
error:

ARERR [90] Cannot establish a network connection to the AR System
server : <servername> : RPC: Rpcbind failure - RPC: Authentication
error

user: Demo,  server: <servername>

Any idea what could be the problem here?

Cheers,
Conrad