Hi Joe,

I solved the first issue and now the arplugin is working. There was a
problem with the LD_LIBRARY_PATH. Now the second issue is what I'm
trying to solve.

> ARERR [90] Cannot establish a network connection to the AR System server :
> <servername> : RPC: Rpcbind failure - RPC: Authentication error
>
> user: Demo,  server: <servername>
>
> Any idea what could be the problem here?

The network connectivity and the database connectivity is all fine.
But the connection from the ARS admin tool to the database is not
working. There are no firewall issues as well.

Cheers,
Conrad