________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Craig Carter
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2007 3:40 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Q: Urgent - user_cache

**

We're tying to upgrade from 6.3 to 7.0.1 and found we had about 200
duplicate login names in the user form.  We modified them and now the
cache is out of sync with the user form.  I've been trying to run the
arreload process but it runs for a long time and doesn't appear to be
doing anything.  The user_cache has over 500,000 records in it while the
base user form currently has about 240,000 records.  We did a mass
delete of accounts a while back so I expect that is why.

What is the fastest way to get the user_cache back in sync with the user
and group forms?  Is it possible to simply clear the table and then run
the arreload command?

Would like to finish these upgrades tomorrow but stuck trying to get
this problem resolved.  Any ideas/assistance would be appreciated since
I didn't know this cache existed until about 2 hours ago...

SQL Server 2000

ARS 6.3P12

Craig Carter

it___