I don't think the ARS Home Path is in the ini.  I think that is the
Search Path for Reports/Macros (Tools -> Options -> Search Path on the
General tab).

The data is in the Registry.  If you want you can do a Set Fields
RunProcess to pull the data with one of the following command strings.
    reg query HKLM\SOFTWARE\Remedy\ARUser\Users /v ARPATH0
    reg query HKCU\SOFTWARE\Remedy\ARUser\Users /v ARPATH0

If you want the value from the ini (or Preference Reccord) you can do
the RunProcess Set Fields action of PERFORM-ACTION-GET-PREFERENCE

        PERFORM-ACTION-GET-PREFERENCE <field_ID>
        Gets the value of the field you specify from the User
Preferences form. For example, to get the value of the User Locale
field, enter the following command:
        PERFORM-ACTION-GET-PREFERENCE 20121
        where 20121 is the field ID of the User Locale field.
        To find the field ID:
        1. Open the ARS User Preferences form using Remedy
Administrator.
        2. Double-click the field in question to display the Field
Properties dialog box.
        3. Click the Database tab. The field ID is displayed in the ID
field.

Fred