We do have a staging and a production environment.

I checked our user's account settings and they're only logging into
production.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Grooms, Frederick W
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 11:26 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Active Directory Users getting locked out

**

Do you have more than 1 server (i.e. Dev, Test, and Production)?

We had this problem when users tried to log into both Test and Prod
(when they didn't have an account on Test).

Mike Pugh
Software Engineer

AMERICAN SYSTEMS
13990 Parkeast Circle
Chantilly, VA 20151
www.AmericanSystems.com

phone: (703) 968-5265
mobile: (203) 434-5082
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Contractor of the Year - 5th Annual Greater Washington Government Contractor
Awards"